BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LIFE'S JOURNEY--A Poem by R Natarajan

                                       LIFE'S JOURNEY

In my journey from
womb to tomb,
I seek treasures
and all pleasures.
But,the path is perilous.

I stumble at the pot-hole ego;
thorns of anger make me bleed;
stones of envy halt my speed.
Sensual snakes lurk in
every shrub,waiting to strike.
Devils of desires haunt my jaunt.
Peace becomes a pacing mirage.

Yet,
Hope,my sole friend and
love,my soul's sweet music
soothe my wounds to 
make my travel
sound,steady
smooth and safe !

2 comments:

rajagopalan [a] gopu said...

Indeed very good.
Saradha says your retirement diversion is in good direction and already started since you have now lot of worry-less time. It appears now you are listening more music and that is why thoughts are flowing freely. Good and enjoy it when you can. L R

rajagopalan [a] gopu said...

when your heart in anger and in distress you fail to see good things even from your closed one and rational thinking leaves you to commit more silly mistake