BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 14, 2013

DREAM AND LIFE--A Poem by R.Natarajan

                       

                          DREAM AND LIFE 


                    I liked to dwell in the realm  of dream
                    where barriers were broken.
                    Limits were all unlimited there,
                    and laws were mere flaws.
                    Impossibilities turned  at once 
                    into realities.
                    My foolish fancies were fulfilled
                    by friendly fantasies.


                   I climbed the topless mountain peaks 
                   in fraction of a wink.
                   I flew along the starry skies;
                   And drifted down the waves.
                   I went about in aimless fashion
                   visiting all the places.


                  In one such trips, I saw a crowd
                  of mourners in a town.
                  I went and peeped to see myself
                  lying cold and dead !


                 Oh, what it meant ?--I thought about---  
                 " Life is not all dreams-
                 No dream can ever surrogate
                 this life" --I understood.


     












   

0 comments: